Black and White Photos

Oh my,

finally my Blog is slowly up and running, I was thinking to myself "what should I start with, what should I say" 

So I decided I wanted to show some of my favorite pictures, which of course are in
 
BLACK AND WHITE

This beautiful man is my Grandpa, Juan Diaz. 

This picture was all him! He is defiantly a Joy to be around.

This little monster is My puppy Romeo. He's crazy and drives me insane but I wouldn't trade him in or any other dog.


 yupp, you guess it. This is my Son Elijah O'Dell. Crazy toddler but I love him more than words can explain.

And last but not least My Grandma, Mama Cata.

"When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!" -Ted Grant

Comments

  1. Wonderful first post!!! I loved it. Best wishes on your Bloggy journey! Momma of Dos is always here for "techy" support! lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts