Bryan Ospina PT.2

Remember my good friend Bryan Ospina? Well, he's back for part 2!
Alot of people were asking questions about Bryan and his fitness lifestyle, so I decided to ask him a series of questions! Enjoy!

1.       What is your average meal(s) on daily bases

 Their are a set of different diets and phases one must go through, depending on your final goal that one may be trying to achieve. For this shoot the last 6 weeks have been a very low Carb diet and a high protein intake. It consisted everyday of boiled eggs, tuna, chicken, fish, turkey, peanut butter, oatmeal and vegetables. I would have 5 meals a day, and 3 protein shakes a day. Making sure i was refueling my body every 3 hours. By doing that your bodies metabolism would speed up causing faster burning of fat on the body.


2.       How many times do you go to the gym a day and in a week

Working out gets to a point where it becomes an addiction, but of course a great addiction, your body releases certain chemicals that give you a certain "high" feeling. Just like any addict you want to feel that everyday. So i do my best to go everyday but of course if my body is tired i will give it its proper rest.

3.       What do you mainly work out

I mainly workout a little bit of everything, by breaking it up into these groups; Chest,Biceps,Triceps,Shoulders,Back, Legs

4.       Do you take any supplements or anything to help during workout
As far as supplements, well i work at a nutrition store so of course I take some,  I mainly do a vitamin pack everyday which includes my fish oils, I also take Branch Chain Amino Acids, Glutamine, Creatine, and protein shakes.

5.       Favorite eating spot

My favorite eating spot, would be 2, I absolutely love Chipotle and Ruggles Green.

6.       Fave work out buddy

I've had alot of workout buddies  throughout my time of working out but many of them always seem to quit on me, My latest partner Alex Gonzalez aka (Dwayne Johnson), has seem to have stuck around alot longer than others, he is a hard worker and is driven as much as i am, and he always pushes me to strive beyond my limits in the gym.

7.       What motivates you to stay in shape

The Future is what motivates me to stay in shape, and i see how this in a way is like the fountain of youth. I've met many older people at my job, that have been working out and living a healthy lifestyle but yet appear to be like 15 years younger than what they really are. Not only does being in shape make you look good, but it also makes you feel good, and when you feel good you live life with a positive outlook on the world.

8.       Who would you say is your  fitness role model

My fitness role model would have to be Greg Plitt, not only is he the number one fitness model in the U.S but he also teaches you how to become a better person outside of the gym, great mentor and motivation. I wake up every morning and ill look at one of his front cover magazines and remind myself that i must train harder everyday to real my goals.


9.       Do you listen to music as you work out, and if you do what do you listen to?

I definitely have to have some music to listen too, that's what keeps moving! My 3 favorite genres of music to listen to while I am working out, are Rap, Techno, and some Reggeaton.

10.   Any advice for someone trying to get into shape?

My advice would be to draw out a plan, a routine, a diet and a goal, and just stick to it, we must all remember that this is not a sprint, its a marathon of life!











 Need advice? Contact Bryan Ospina Via Facebook.
 http://facebook.com/bryan77082

Comments

Popular Posts